[Africa Check] Among other unconventional ideas, George Luchiri Wajackoyah says marijuana exports will solve Kenya’s economic problems. But his economics of ganja don’t add up – whether it’s legal or not.
- Kenya: Key Nairobi Polls Official Goes Missing!
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll