[Capital FM] Nairobi — A recent opinion poll has put the popularity rating of Deputy President William Ruto ahead of his close competitor Raila Odinga at 49.9 percent.
- The purifying fire of dividing, divine Love
- Kenya: Wealthy Citizens Saved Over U.S.$17 Million Daily Before Polls
- Kenya: Fifteen Out of 290 Form 34b Verified So Far
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia in Position ‘To Protect Airspace From Any Attack’ – Air Force Chief
- Kenya: No, US Embassy in Kenya Didn’t Apologise for Kisumu Travel Restrictions Set Before Elections