[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Green Africa Foundation (GAF) has rolled out an initiative to train rural communities to adopt clean and energy saving cooking solutions as way of controlling destruction to environment while mitigating against climate change.
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll
- Kenya: Why Youth Apathy in Elections Bodes Ill for Nation