[Capital FM] Nairobi — Deputy President William Ruto now claims that the parallel unveiling of his manifesto and that Roots Party presidential candidate George Wajacoyah was ploy to steal the limelight from him.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level