[AI London] In response to the High Court postponing a judicial review hearing over the legality of the UK government expelling people seeking asylum to Rwanda, Steve Valdez-Symonds, Amnesty International UK’s Refugee and Migrant Rights Director, said:
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy