[allAfrica] Cape Town — In a global industry estimated to generate U.S.$1.38 billion by the end of 2022, according to Newzoo’s 2022 Global eSports and Live Streaming Marketing Report, competitive video gaming, or eSports, continues to rise in value year-on-year. Some of the most popular titles include first-person shooter Counter Strike: Global Offensive and the multiplayer online battle arena title League of Legends, managing to secure massive viewership among global audiences with tournaments offering thousands of dollars in pr
- Kenya: Key Nairobi Polls Official Goes Missing!
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll