[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Africans Rising Movement, a Pan-African lobby championing for the expansion of civic space, has called for a peaceful elections on August 9 urging all stakeholders to play their part in ensuring peace during polls.
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll
- Kenya: Why Youth Apathy in Elections Bodes Ill for Nation