[Capital FM] Nairobi — Described by many as the ‘iron lady’ for her tenacity and strong character, Martha Karua is poised to become Kenya’s first female deputy president if Kenyans endorse the ticket of Azimio Presidential candidate Raila Odinga at the ballot next month.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy