[Dabanga] Khartoum — Detainees including 15 minors and six women were released after being beaten and assaulted after protest marches in the Sudanese capital of Khartoum yesterday, according to follow-ups by Sudan’s Emergency Lawyers, who lament that detainees are being subjected to drug testing that violates the law and their rights.
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region
- Brazil election goes to second round
- The responsibility of the leaders of nations
- Ethiopia: Gambella Region Rejects Rights Commission’s Report, Calls It ‘Irresponsible’
- Somalia: Somalia Teetering On the Edge of Famine – UN #AfricaClimateCrisis