[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba: The Burayu District Court, in Oromia Regional State Special Zone Surrounding Finfinne, has passed a verdict on 18 July to free four senior officials of the opposition Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) after assessing their Habeas Corpus request, their lawyer told Addis Standard. However, due to remaining legal procedures to finalize their release, all four are still in police custody.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy