[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — Henok Aklilu, the defense lawyer of journalist Temesgen Desalegn told Addis Standard that his client remained in police custody despite court bail because “the prosecutor requested the federal court to consider the revocation of journalist Temesgen’s bail [after] a letter was sent from the Ethiopian National Defense Force (ENDF) accusing the journalist of having committed a crime in his recurrent articles against the ENDF.”
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy