[Daily News] IN an effort to reduce violence against children, women, and men, the government has begun holding meetings with key legal stakeholders to consider removing bail on rape and sodomy crimes.
- 3rd October: Remembering those lost in the Mediterranean
- Kenya: Helios Exits Telkom Kenya After Offloading 60% Stake
- Pope’s October prayer intention: A Church that walks together
- Holy See: All of society is harmed when womens’ dignity is not respected
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region