[VOA] Mogadishu — Samantha Power, administrator of the U.S. development agency USAID, announced new aid to tackle Somalia’s humanitarian crisis Sunday after meeting with Somalia’s President Hassan Sheikh Mahmud.
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region
- Brazil election goes to second round
- The responsibility of the leaders of nations
- Ethiopia: Gambella Region Rejects Rights Commission’s Report, Calls It ‘Irresponsible’
- Somalia: Somalia Teetering On the Edge of Famine – UN #AfricaClimateCrisis