[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The Prime Minister’s National Security Adviser, Ambassador Redwan Hussain, said that the Federal Government “is ready to talks anytime, anywhere,” and that “talks should begin without preconditions.” The Ambassador said this during a briefing to Horn of Africa Special Envoys of the UN, the EU & the USA as well as Ambassadors of US, France, Germany, Italy and UK to Ethiopia.
- Kenya: Key Nairobi Polls Official Goes Missing!
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll