[New Times] As part of the national plan to eliminate Viral Hepatitis C (HCV), Rwanda has so far screened 7 million people, including children and adults, and treated close to 60,000 people, according to Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC).
- 3rd October: Remembering those lost in the Mediterranean
- Kenya: Helios Exits Telkom Kenya After Offloading 60% Stake
- Pope’s October prayer intention: A Church that walks together
- Holy See: All of society is harmed when womens’ dignity is not respected
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region