[Seychelles News Agency] The government, public and businesses need to be clearly aware of global events and take them into consideration when making monetary decisions, advised the governor of the Central Bank of Seychelles (CBS) on Thursday.
- Kenya: Key Nairobi Polls Official Goes Missing!
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll