[New Times] Rwanda only recovers 35 percent of mined minerals, which by end of 2021 generated $516 million. However, to achieve the target of $1.5billion of revenue from exports by 2024, the mining board says it needs at least 60 per cent of recovery rate.
- Kenya: Key Nairobi Polls Official Goes Missing!
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll