[This is Africa] The White House visual storytellers help shape public perceptions and craft the impressions that become fixed in the collective imagination. Visual archives are, therefore, a crucial tool in defining an administration and its leaders. Kenyan self-taught photographer Polly Irungu is now a part of how Kamala Harris’ narrative unfolds.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level