[New Times] Rwanda has said it is committed to deepen its relations with the United States days ahead of Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken’s scheduled visit to the east African nation.
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll
- Kenya: Why Youth Apathy in Elections Bodes Ill for Nation