[VOA] Nairobi — South Sudan leaders said Thursday the country’s transitional leadership will stay in power for another 24 months to complete the political, security and electoral reforms needed to move the country forward.
- Kenya: Key Nairobi Polls Official Goes Missing!
- Kenya: Aisha Jumwa Loses Kilifi Governor’s Seat Won By Gideon Mung’aro
- Kenya: Ahmed Abdullahi Bounces Back as Wajir Governor
- Uganda: Govt to Establish Regional Centres to Manage Disasters
- Kenya: Electoral Commission Admits Vote Count ‘Too Slow’ After Presidential Poll