[Dabanga] Sirba / Misterei / Azirni — The Darfur Bar Association and partners reported the detention of at least 197 people by the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) in West Darfur in a campaign that targets tribal leaders who refuse to partake in RSF-led reconciliation efforts and other activists, teachers, students, and farmers. Several people disappeared.
- 3rd October: Remembering those lost in the Mediterranean
- Kenya: Helios Exits Telkom Kenya After Offloading 60% Stake
- Pope’s October prayer intention: A Church that walks together
- Holy See: All of society is harmed when womens’ dignity is not respected
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region