[The Conversation Africa] Kenyan Muslims played a part in the push to repeal repressive political laws in the country in the early 1990s. But Muslims, who account for 11% of the population, have yet to enjoy the fruits of their activist labour.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level