[New Zimbabwe] Zimbabwe and Rwanda last week signed an agreement that will help expedite “two specific criminal cases” as Kigali seeks the extradition of individuals suspected of involvement in the country’s 1994 genocide.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy