[Capital FM] Bungoma — Martin Wanyonyi of Ford Kenya has become the first person with albinism to be elected through the ballot in Kenya, after clinching the Webuye East Parliamentary seat.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy