[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has challenged contenders in the presidential race to concede defeat if they lose quickly.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy