[Capital FM] Nairobi — A section of leaders allied to Azimio La Umoja One Kenya were Sunday afternoon barred from accessing the national tallying centre at the Bomas of Kenya.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level