[Capital FM] Nairobi — Chaos rocked various parts of the country Monday, after the electoral commission declared Deputy President William Ruto the President-Elect after winning the August 9 election.
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level
- Kenya: Accelerating Digital Transformation With IPv6 Migration Offers Kenya Huge Potential
- Pope: May sport be home for all, open and welcoming