[Dabanga] Delling / El Mazmoum — Farmers in South Kordofan and Sennar staged protests in front of the Sudanese Agricultural Bank branches. They are angry that their already-limited funding is delayed at a time when Sudanese farmers face significant challenges and the agricultural season is at risk of failing.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level