[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Azimio team led by their Presidential candidate Raila Odinga and his running mate Martha Karua on Thursday committed to pursue legal means in resolving the presidential election dispute, during a meeting with the congressional delegation of the US Senate and House of Representatives.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy