[UN News] On the eve of World Humanitarian Day, the UN Humanitarian Coordinator in South Sudan, called on Thursday for joint action to address the aid crisis in the country and end attacks against civilians and humanitarian workers.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level