[HRW] Human Rights Watch presents this updated submission in advance of the 91st session of the Committee on the Rights of the Child to assess South Sudan’s implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child. This follows Human Rights Watch’s submission to the Committee for their 88th pre-session on its review of South Sudan, and covers the following topics: detention, torture, summary and extrajudicial executions, and protection of education from attack.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level