[UN News] The robbery of over half a million tonnes of fuel from the World Food Programme (WFP) in Ethiopia’s Tigray region will make it impossible to continue operations that support millions of hungry people, the UN agency said on Thursday.
- 3rd October: Remembering those lost in the Mediterranean
- Kenya: Helios Exits Telkom Kenya After Offloading 60% Stake
- Pope’s October prayer intention: A Church that walks together
- Holy See: All of society is harmed when womens’ dignity is not respected
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region