[New Times] President Paul Kagame has promised taxi moto operators a quick and permanent solution to their hefty insurance bills, an issue that has plagued the industry for months.
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region
- Brazil election goes to second round
- The responsibility of the leaders of nations
- Ethiopia: Gambella Region Rejects Rights Commission’s Report, Calls It ‘Irresponsible’
- Somalia: Somalia Teetering On the Edge of Famine – UN #AfricaClimateCrisis