[Reporter] Drought-affected areas in the Southern and Eastern parts of Ethiopia may not get sufficient rain in the coming rainy season, according to a new projection issued by the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD).
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level