[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The Federal Government Communication Service has said that the media and communication institutions should carefully manage their reporting and access to information in times of crisis in order to reflect the country’s national interest.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy