[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The city administration bureaus of Woldiya and Dessie in Amhara regional states have imposed restrictions on movements of people and curfews effective Sunday 28 August.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level