[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Supreme Court is on Tuesday afternoon expected to give a ruling on who will be recognized as the bonafide legal counsel of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) in the 2022 presidential petition.
- 3rd October: Remembering those lost in the Mediterranean
- Kenya: Helios Exits Telkom Kenya After Offloading 60% Stake
- Pope’s October prayer intention: A Church that walks together
- Holy See: All of society is harmed when womens’ dignity is not respected
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region