[allAfrica] Cape Town — Madagascar police officers have shot protesters during a demonstration about the kidnapping of a child with albinism at in the southeastern town of Ikongo, according to AFP, killing at least 18 people. Dozens more were wounded.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy