[Dabanga] Bindisi — Six Chadian soldiers have reportedly been killed by armed men, believed to be Sudanese, in area of Roto in west Jokouma in Bindisi on the border between Central Darfur and Chad. Sources from the area told Radio Dabanga that the Chadian army has asked its Sudanese counterparts to hand over the perpetrators.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level