[Capital FM] Nairobi — Following the Supreme Court verdict validating President-Elect William Ruto’s victory, focus no shifts to his swearing in ceremony to be presided over by the Assumption of Office Committee.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level