[Dabanga] The Hague — The trial of former Darfur janjaweed leader, Ali Muhammad Ali Abdelrahman (known as ‘Ali Kushayb’), who has been accused of 31 counts of war crimes and crimes against humanity between 2003 and at least 2004, is scheduled to resume today International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level