[UN News] The political climate in Somalia is now more conducive to addressing key national priorities following the end of the “contentious” electoral process in May, UN Special Representative James Swan told the Security Council on Wednesday.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy