[Observer] The contractors of Uganda’s second international airport, Kabaale International Airport, also known as Hoima Oil City International Airport, say the airport is due for completion in February 2023.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy