[Observer] The July 4, 2022 recommendation by Uganda’s cabinet ministers on teaching Kiswahili as a compulsory subject in Uganda’s primary and secondary schools was a surprise to many of us. This is because it immediately sparked off yet another series of discussions on what kind of Kiswahili would be used in schools.
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy