Cara Mund, who was crowned Miss America 2018, on Sept. 6, 2022, petitioned onto the ballot for North Dakota’s only U.S. House seat as an unaffiliated candidate. She supports legalized abortion. Pro-life Democratic candidate Mark Haugen said he “… […]
- Caritas Algeria ends its activities in Algeria.
- Uganda: Stressed Traders Beg Parliament to Intervene As Taxes Drive Them Out of Business
- Cardinal Roche pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Mass of Remembrance
- Vatican to host international meeting on “Sport for All”
- Latvia: Bethlehem House at the service of the poor and needy