[Independent (Kampala)] Kampala, Uganda — The Prime Minister Robinah Nabbanja has overruled Parliament, and given organisers of the Nyege Nyege festival a green light for it to go ahead as planned September 15th to 18th, 2022.
- East Africa: Uganda in Fresh Bid to Ease the Doing of Business in the Region
- Brazil election goes to second round
- The responsibility of the leaders of nations
- Ethiopia: Gambella Region Rejects Rights Commission’s Report, Calls It ‘Irresponsible’
- Somalia: Somalia Teetering On the Edge of Famine – UN #AfricaClimateCrisis