[New Times] Seven agribusiness SMEs from Rwanda and Kenya, have secured over $1 million funding from the Rockefeller Foundation’s Good Food Innovation Fund for the production and sale of affordable fortified and nutritious foods.
- Prosecution calls witnesses as Vatican finance trial resumes
- Let your beauty shine, Pope Francis tells young people
- Rwanda: The Trial of Félicien Kabuga for Genocide in Rwanda
- Africa: AU Inaugural Workshop for Stakeholders of the Continental Operational Centre in Sudan Begins
- Eritrea: World Rabbis Day Observed At National Level