[Addis Standard] Addis Ababa — The Gambella regional government has rejected and condemned Ethiopian Human Rights Commission’s (EHRC) report on extrajudicial killings of at least 50 civilians in the region following a clash in June between security forces and armed groups.
- Former South African ambassador to the Holy See, George Johannes, has died.
- Pope Francis: It’s never too late to begin again
- The hidden message in ancient ‘O Antiphons’ of Advent
- The mighty Mississippi was once named ‘River of the Immaculate Conception.’ Here’s why
- Sin, cheap grace, and John the Baptist