[Observer] At last week’s Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2022, in Lusaka, Zambia, Uganda drew unwelcome criticism. Speaker after speaker described the east African country as the worst global example of a digital rights violator.
- Former South African ambassador to the Holy See, George Johannes, has died.
- Pope Francis: It’s never too late to begin again
- The hidden message in ancient ‘O Antiphons’ of Advent
- The mighty Mississippi was once named ‘River of the Immaculate Conception.’ Here’s why
- Sin, cheap grace, and John the Baptist