[Nile Post] Speaker Anita Among, has asked the government to kick off the implementation of the laws passed by Parliament aimed at protecting girls and women against gender-based violence.
- Former South African ambassador to the Holy See, George Johannes, has died.
- Pope Francis: It’s never too late to begin again
- The hidden message in ancient ‘O Antiphons’ of Advent
- The mighty Mississippi was once named ‘River of the Immaculate Conception.’ Here’s why
- Sin, cheap grace, and John the Baptist